Group Benefit Solutions can provide individual and
family products which include:
• Health - Permanent and Temporary Policies
• Long Term Care
Individual policies are for persons who:
• Are self employed/sole proprietors
• Do not have access to insurance through their
–-place of employment
• Pay too much for their group insurance premiums and are looking for alternatives
• Are in-between jobs
• Recently graduated from high school or college
• Are looking for ways to reduce their monthly insurance expenses
• Have uninsured children
• Pay too much for dependent coverage on their group plan
As with all insurance products, there are many options to choose from in the marketplace. The key is to find a quality product at a competitive price. We will listen to your individual needs and find the insurance plan best suited to meet those needs. We will also explain how your benefit plan works, so that you will be able to maximize the benefits of the plan you select.
The service you receive during the quoting and enrollment process will continue after the plan has been established. We will provide support for any billing or claim issue that may arise, as well as the renewal process.
To view plan options and estimated monthly premiums, go to www.carolinainsurancemarket.com for quotes.