When professionals assess employment opportunities, their analysis goes beyond base salary. A well-designed employee benefits program can play a critical role in helping you meet your goals for attracting, retaining and motivating employees to do their best.
Group Benefit Solutions helps our clients develop long-term strategies to effectively reach their employee benefit program objectives. Our complete employee benefit consulting services include:
• Selection, design and planning for the full range of benefit plans, based on your specific benefits
• Development of comprehensive RFPs that identify the best benefit vendor partners.
• Vendor negotiation to obtain the best possible pricing.
• Implementation and ongoing plan management.
• HR support, including our HR360 website to provide our clients with an Online HR Department.
• Ongoing plan financial and compliance oversite, including:
• Monitoring of vendor performance, benchmarks and cost trends
• Health care provider network analysis
• Up-to-date legislative and regulatory guidance
Group Benefit Solutions provides consulting expertise in the selection, design and implementation of the full continuum of employee benefit plans, including:
• Life and AD&D
Group and Employee Benefit Plans
• Section 125/Cafeteria Plans
• Health Reimbursement and Health Savings Accounts (HRA and HSA)
• Wellness Programs
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
• Life & AD&D • Short and Long Term Disability
• Long Term Care